Re: print color escapes

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 6:30 PM, Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've often wished for a programmer's font, who's point is to make all
> characters very distinct, for situations  where clarity is everything, and
> pleasing appearance is nothing.  '' " | ! I l 1 0 O ...

"Andale Mono" and "Inconsolata" are two reasonably good options that I've
been using for a long time. As I get older I too get annoyed when I can't
easily distinguish between a "O" and "0" for example and the aforementioned
fonts are good in that respect.  However, I can't vouch for their ability
to handle non-USA character sets.

--
Kurtis Rader