Re: Seeking feedback word breaks and aliasing of tokens

On Mar 29,  1:09pm, Eric Cook wrote:
}
} The additional effect example is what looks weird to me. I was mostly
} curious how it would affect completion that relys on $words or $service
} since with {-<tab> or {subcommand <tab> there would only be one word on
} the line. But i was reminded in IRC that aliases expand before compsys runs.

Yes, the behavior of completion *with* 34781 applied is consistent for
unquoted non-alphanumeric tokens whether or not COMPLETE_ALIASES is set.
That's probably a good thing.