zsh-syntax-highlighting: pull requests not responded to

[ This is about zsh-syntax-highlighting, which is a third-party project,
not part of zsh itself. ]

I've submitted a few pull requests to zsh-syntax-highlighting [1,2,3]
since January and haven't received any reply so far.  Does anyone here
know what's the state of that project?  Are the maintainers just busy or
not checking the PR queue, or is the project perhaps unmaintained?

I'm looking, first and foremost, for *any* response from the maintainers;
whether accepting the PRs or rejecting them or indicating their lack of
time to decide either way.  (In the latter case, they might want to add
a co-maintainer, or transfer maintainership to someone else.  And yes,
I'm willing to help.)

Thanks,

Daniel

[1] https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-syntax-highlighting/pull/158