Re: "2004h" at the end of each prompt and "2004l" after pressing Enter on DragonFlyBSD console with zsh 5.1.1

Bart wrote:
> Any idea how we can test for support of this feature and disable it
> automatically on terminals that don't support it?

The approach I suggested in workers/35393 would work for this case.
That is, there is no output from the following with TERM set to cons25.
  printf '%s %q\n' ${(kv)terminfo[(R)*[0-9](#c4)[hl]]}

I'm fairly sure that I tried the console on FreeBSD which may have also
been cons25 but much of DragonFly is presumably older. The question is
whether we want to make such a change.

Axel wrote:
> >     unset zle_bracketed_paste
>
> This works if I enter it manually at the shell prompt, but does
> neither work in .zshrc nor in .zshenv.

It needs to come after the zle module has loaded. So put it nearer the
bottom of .zshrc - after your bindkeys would do the job.

Oliver