zcurses keycodes

I'm looking at a list of allowable keys in Sebastian's stuff, It includes:

EOT
NAK
DLE

... and such. I recognize those as contractions for 'negative acknowledgement' and so on. However the doc says that these are all supposta be defined in (n)curses.h and I can't find them. I'd like a list so that I can add a few. Or are those codes something that zsh has defined somewhere else? I don't find them as strings in the module src.