Re: Behaviour of zle list-choices

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 20:44:19 -0600
Joe M <joe9mail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In an earlier release of zsh, when list-choices is active and I press
> "Ctrl-C", the current line gets killed and I get a new prompt.
>
> Now (zsh 5.2), When I press "Ctrl-C", I get the message: "TRAPINT:1:
> not an identifier".

There was a bug here that's been fixed, where Ctrl-C didn't abort in the
way you expected.  It affected menu selection --- zsh-workers/37643,
commit 1d8b528522.  I don't have time now to check if it's the same one
affecting listing, I'm afraid, though it's obviously very similar.  I
hope that fixes this version of the problem, though I don't remember
this particular symptom.

pws