The zsh equivalent to Bash's "complete -W" to complete a command using only a list of words

Hi all,

I am looking for the zsh equivalent of this bash command to complete a
command using a list of words:

            complete -W "$(cat ${__themes_dir}/list-of-themes.txt)" "Theme"

In bash, I can do Theme[space][tab] and it will give me completions only
from the designated words / options / strings.

How can I achieve that using zsh? I want a shell command/built-in for this
- not #compdef / etc.

My Googling/DuckDuckGoing failed me on this.

Regards,

-- Shlomi Fish