Re: Memory usage of history?

On Jun 25, 2016 10:33 AM, "Nikolay Aleksandrovich Pavlov (ZyX)" <
kp-pav@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have no idea how one may construct “zshaddhistory function” that
“filters out commands that are unlikely to be used again” without somehow
know what these stats will be in the future.

As an example, if any command I type contains an argument "foo" "bar" or
"baz" it is probably a throwaway.  There must be other similar criteria,
e.g., why ever save "cd .."?