In search of an existing feature to turn it off...

Hi,

since I shoot myself into my feets several times now I want to switch
of a certain feature of zsh...unfortunately I dont know its name so
searching becomes a little difficult...

Syppose the following directory structure

/home/user
/home/user/bin +
/home/user/data  *
/home/user/data/scripts  #
/home/user/data/scripts/bin

I am here "*" - accidentally - and thinking I woyld be here "#".

I do a

    cd bin

I will be beamed to here "+"

I would preferr to get an error like
"No such file or directory." instead of being beamed to any other
place which also called "bin"

What feature do I have to switch off for this?

Best regards,
Meino