Re: bash conversion trouble.

On 24/02/17 08:41 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
So bash ${name,,} is zsh ${(L)name} ... and there isn't a simple zsh
equivalent for what happens if there is a pattern following the ,,
Even more cryptic than our way, which at least is sorta obviously a modifier and can obviously be one of a family of modifiers which will all share the same form. So we win. BTW, in 700 lines of bash, so far that's been the only outright breakage except that it seems that zsh arrays are one based and bash are zero, which almost kills my little effort since there are dozens of them.