Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: status of the cssh autocompletion
- X-seq: zsh-users 22712
- From: Thomas Kupper <thomas.kupper@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: status of the cssh autocompletion
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 12:53:13 +0200
- Cc: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5bqbNHVrYqihA9dJ2J4z/bT+p1eDVS9qyd3zLhzH5zk=; b=RttYFgtzlJV9fuse0i4fr7ZHD0K3aODB6PFj4OVyM+hO2PpgFARXcKGV7+7nsa7V+B i3wii74t06uM8YDCP0XWhWA+67knfsTgxiJ7R5mySxPb6gHxSZBRUo7jtk4YcxBO+BFw yM/MxbkuKStZRcNec2pJx4vj5i7w+Wb9HJMxL0rQMELs6TdpCIzlrMPZc5vOAyUaN+27 woG3RkZtrCsVWxAGy0kokjDhdhqWMdAvtjS106/SE0zv1ERVnihXy59i9Ks7IBGCDpq4 MFONnLFEsy3c2w2Li6qQ1rnj85bKDUgKGBv3GQkSTPTJIKgSE8+h/pqnN1LUlMrJFwaz nGjg==
- In-reply-to: <170522081324.ZM7724@torch.brasslantern.com>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CAJaHD+PP7mjszENY18=nk6=Wg1Hc=At7FJQikRTmFmvP5M+39A@mail.gmail.com> <170522081324.ZM7724@torch.brasslantern.com>
On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On May 22, 3:53pm, Thomas Kupper wrote:
> } I recently switched to zsh from bash and miss the more complete
> } autocompletion for cssh.
> I haven't explicitly tried using _bash_completions for cssh, but I don't
> know of any reason it wouldn't work.
> } Is there a specify reason for it? Do I miss the obvious?
> My own usage of cssh is pretty regimented -- I essentially never need to
> complete anything, because I'm always running one of the same 3 or 4
> commands that are already in my history. I don't think there's anything
> obvious other than lack of need/interest.
> } Now I created an extend (but not yet finished) autocompletion. Is there
> } interest to include that into the upstream zsh? What would be the
> Send it to zsh-workers@xxxxxxx and we will review and most likely add it
> to the distribution.
I haven't tried to use the bash completions for _cssh. I'll give it a go.
But will work on the extension of the current _cssh ZSH completion anyway
and will send it to workers@zsh
Have a good day
Messages sorted by: