Re: Can zsh `else` reserved keyword command be aliased and the lexem itself be repurposed as `fi` keyword command?

Hi Ray,

Le 29/12/2017 à 21:27, Ray Andrews a écrit :
As for me, the very idea that a reserved word could be aliased seems monstrous. In any information system there must be tokens who's meaning is absolute.  How you guys can begin to make it possible to parse such things is beyond me, it seems like black magic.
Our monstrous black spells will turn all your beliefs in absolute relativity, thou mere creature of flesh. ;)
But I am curious, what does it mean to say that an interpreted program is incomplete?  I mean, unclosed quotes and such things are clearly incomplete, but other than that?
Well, any peace of code which can not, through a given grammar, be turned into an actual set of instructions which once run will either terminate or run for an undetermined period. Of course this is a rather sparse explanation :)

Witchly,
psychoslave