alias of completion

Hello guys, I just joined the list but I have been a zsh enthusiast for 15
years and since I discovered it it's always been the best work enviroment I
ever had.
One thing I was never been able to accomplish though, is: what if I want a
custom function, say:

mydockerwrapper(){}

behave, for completion's sake, like, let's say:

docker ls

so that if I try to complete after

mydockerwrapper <TAB>

I get the same suggestion that I would get after docker ls, and if I have

mydockerwrapper xx <TAB>

I get the same completion that I would get after  docker ls xx, and so on.

-what I tried-

I know that the completion function for the docker command is _docker, and
that I could associate my function to this completion function with

compdef _docker mydockerwrapper

but it doesn't seem possibile to pass one default argument to the
completion function in this way.

So I tried defining my own completion function, and add one argument and
pass it to the _docker function, but I got stuck on this one.

I'm sure this must be very easy to do in zsh, I just can't figure out how..
maybe someone can help me out?

thanks, happy coding everyone!

--
Pier Paolo Grassi