Setting up zsh, $PATH issue

So basically my problem is described here:
https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/issues/6712

tl;dr: I had oh-my-zsh install itself, the zsh is the default shell, the
$PATH is ok, but for some reason zsh doesn't find it.

sudo usermod raitaro -s $(which zsh)

$PATH
zsh: no such file or directory

So in the terminal I can run any ~/bin script, but outside of the
terminal none of those work which it's extremely annoying.

Yeah, also on another note, I am using the hack nerd font for the terminal,
but for some reason Konsole and Yakuake just don't quite display the
folder icon right, it is a bit chopped.
I would assume is a terminal issue, not that huge of a deal, just
mentioning in case maybe you've seen
something similar.