the "uze" guide is taking shape

hello people,

i started to gather every notes on a repo i started long time ago to write
a very opiniated guide for zsh scripting (including that we should always
use the alternative syntax and those options set: braceccl extendedglob
globstarshort pathdirs rcquotes nounset warncreateglobal).

I know some of you disagree a lot but anyway: if some people wants to contribute
(even feedbacks on topics that will be documented), this would be great.

    https://github.com/eiro/zsh-programming-guide

regards
marc