Re: change in zstyle file-patterns handling between 5.5.1 & 5.6(.2)?

On 16 Sep 2018, at 21:27, Takeshi Banse <thb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>If I revert the commit 6b4e78dce6a505d8dab5554d9925e38e13bb40ea like
>a workaround diff hunk at the end of this mail, it works here for these
>2 particular issues.

I guess this one is mine, sorry. :/

Going back over it, i'm having trouble remembering exactly why i changed _files;
as far as i know, it's not necessary to fix the _object_files problem i found.
Maybe during troubleshooting i noticed that the one _path_files call was
different from the other two in that function, and i decided it was a mistake?
Sounds like the kind of dumb thing i'd do.

Unless someone else can figure out what past-me was going for, i'm in favour of
reverting that half of the change per your patch.

dana