Do you recognize this zshrc.d naming scheme?

Hi,

As it says in the subject line, do you recognize this zshrc.d naming scheme?

10-locals.zsh
30-history-oh-my-zsh.zsh
32-history.zsh
35-long-running.zsh
40-term.zsh
42-dircolors.zsh
50-completions.zsh
55-plugins-oh-my-zsh.zsh
60-prompt-oh-my-zsh.zsh
65-globbing.zsh
70-variables.zsh
80-oh-my-zsh.zsh
85-functions.zsh
92-aliases.zsh

I've started working on an in-house project (awit-zsh-superawesome) that
uses it, regrettably my boss can't remember where he got it from.

I'd like to find the upstream source, so I can document the naming scheme.
Unfortunately so far I've had no luck finding references online.