Re: Zsh as default in Mac OS 15 / zsh "primer"?

Zsh language and its environment are more advanced and this allowed me to
create an advanced plugin manager for it, zplugin (
https://github.com/zdharma/zplugin). When I was thinking about creating
similar plugin manager for Bash, it seemed problematic and some features
(like turbo mode) would have to be absent. In effect, Zsh gains one more
advantage: plugin manager and the plugins microcosm.