Re: Zsh as default in Mac OS 15 / zsh "primer"?

It seems like a resource that we could use, but don't really have. I
wish I knew enough to write one myself. As I said to my friend who
told me about the change in Mac OS, I got started with zsh back around
1991 but never really used any other shell, so I don't really know
what it does better than others or that others don't do, because it's
what I've always used.

I'll see if a web search turns up anything useful. If I find something
worth sharing, I'll report back to the list.

TjL

--
TJ Luoma
TJ @ MacStories