Re: Zsh and ReGIS graphics.

On 6/29/19 8:55 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
Yes, ZLE uses the screen below the current line for things like completion listings and messages.

I get that ZLE would need to clear the screen for things like completion lists.

But I don't get why putting the prompt on the screen after the previous command completes requires clearing the remainder of the screen. I would think that clearing the remainder of the screen could be done at the time that ZLE needed to show a completion list et al.

I've never seen the original messages from Grant. Rejected after list forwarding because of sender domain SPF policy?

*HEAVYsigh*

Yes, SPF, DKIM, DMARC, and MTA-STS. The mailing list is not authorized to send email /as/ my domain. No mailing list is. IMHO mailing lists should send email out as the list domain.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die