Re: Prompt Issue

Thanks Roman for all of your help.  I'm just posting a note here to close
this thread out in case anyone else finds this in the future.  The issue
ended up being how I was configuring zsh to understand the character widths
of the items in my prompt.  The full detail can be found on this thread:
https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/issues/7945

Thank you again Roman!  I would have never been able to figure all of this
out because I didn't even know what to google for.  😅