Re: variable expanding to `*` matches a literal `*` in case cond. construct

16 Aralık 2019 Pazartesi tarihinde dana <dana@xxxxxxx> yazdı:

> Apple have changed their default *log-in shell* to zsh. /bin/sh is still
> /bin/bash (though it seems like they might switch to dash in the future?),
> and
> both of those still work exactly the way they did before. You still need
> to go
> out of your way to write scripts that run under zsh. Even if you use zsh to
> run a shell script without an interpreter directive, it will run it with
> /bin/sh.

Thanks, this is something I didn't know. So the conclusion is;
1. One should never, ever expect zsh to be compatible with other shells
since it has to suck, just as its users,
2. Apple doesn't force zsh, and a proper shell is still available, so no
need to worry.

This is my last post to this mailing list, thanks.

--
Oğuz