Re: Adding to the history from within a widget

Hi Dana,

The example you posted works, and also my widget works if i use 'fc -l' to
view the history after executing it.

What doesn't work for me though is pressing up after executing the widget,
I don't see the entry added with 'print -s'.

If I execute another command in the shell I am then able to see the entry
added with 'print -s' by pressing up twice.

I'm wondering if you experience the same, possibly this has been fixed in
newer versions of zsh?

I'm on - zsh 5.4.2 (x86_64-ubuntu-linux-gnu)