Re: problem with context specification

On Mon, 2020-01-13 at 17:46 +0100, Pier Paolo Grassi wrote:
> For the episodes command I would like to override this style, and set it to:
>
> zstyle ':completion:*:*:episodes:*:*' matcher-list 'm:{a-z}={A-Za-z} l:|=*
> r:|=*'
>
> but this doesn't seem to match when i try completion pressing tab after the
> episodes command.

I've a feeling matcher-list is only run in a very general context, so
updating per command doesn't work, and you need to use the matcher style
for more specific cases.  However, I may not be remembering the two
styles where this applies correctly, and the documentation doesn't
explicitly say where the two work and don't work.

pws