Re: mnemonic 'ENTER' with zcurses

On 2024-01-07 16:50, Bart Schaefer wrote:

I'm not an expert on this, but I believe in this case ENTER means the
key on the keypad,

What we used to call the grey keys.  Yup, that returns ENTER. So they're unique here.  Ok then, no mnemonic for '\n' then.  Seems like an omission but it is what it is.  Nothing to cry about.  Thanks Bart.

I was fooling around in one of my functions seeing if I could capture mouse movement, but the doc says no.  Only when a click or a scroll event happens is the cursor location reportable.