How to write completion function for arguments like unix:/path/to/socket

Hi,

Recently I write zsh completion file for a serial port tool named tio. It has
a feature to redirect I/O to a socket, so there is a argument --socket which
accepts something like unix:/path/to/socket or inet:1234. But I don't know how
to write this function. Could someone help me? Thanks.

Best regards
Celeste Liu