Re: for loop 'bad math expression'

On 2024-01-29 20:06, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 8:04 PM Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, something has declared "bb" to be an integer.
Or a float, or some other numeric type, they all produce that error.

Right you are.  Yeah, some careless use of the variable, I didn't bother to declare it local so it's some stray coming from somewhere else.  I hate that.  Orphaned variables hanging around waiting to get into trouble.  I'll track down the leak.  Thank you Sensei.