Re: external completion command

On 2024-02-19 11:14, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 4:30 AM Felix von Leitner <felix-zsh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello zsh-users,
Hi, Felix.  I'm sure we've chatted before but I can't find anything
from you in the list archives going back 25 years.
Bart, how does one search the archives?  It looks like one can pick a year, and after that it's just a monolith.  I've often wanted to look back, cuz I'm asking some question that I'm sure I've asked before.  It would save a few dumb questions.  Just brute force browser text searches?