HELP! Problem in installing zsh 2.5.03

Hello!

I recently got a copy of zsh-2.5.03. I tried installing it and I had some
problems. The problem seems to be simple but I can't seem to take
care of it (I am a novice at this). So I look forward to your response.

After untaring the file I went to src directory and did a

./buildzsh BLDDIR=/home/my/path

so that the build could take place in this directory

The files that were formed were

pathMakefile
pathconfig.h
path/signals.h

So as you can see the config.h and Makefile were appended to the "path"
while signals.h was created as /home/my/path/signals.h. I tried looking
through the files in the src/config directory as the problem seemed
simple but did not seem to find the problem. ALso I renamed the files
and changed it to the /home/my/path directory (i renamed pathMakefile to
Makefile and pathconfig.h to config.h)

and then did

make -f /home/my/path.

I get an error that concerns signals.h. I know this is because the build
creates the files as

/home/my/pathconfig.h
/home/my/pathMakefile
and
/home/my/path/signals.h.

Please let me know which file could possiblt have the problem .

I could not run reporter as suggested as we do not have zsh.
Also I would appreciate a direct response as I do not subscribe to
teh zsh mailing list.

Thanks

     Venkat Rajagopal | venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.ewl.uky.edu/~vraja/
                      | vraja@xxxxxxxxxxx   |
 Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and
 weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000 vacuum tubes and
 weigh only 1 1/2 tons.                     ---Popular Mechanics, March 1949