Re: weird xterm behaviour

>    I'm having a strange problem with zsh in xterms.  zsh is my default
> shell, so an xterm uses zsh by default.  I can open other windows from
> the xterm (for example, I type 'netscape &') and it works fine, until I
> close the other window.  At this point, the xterm also closes.  I'm using
> Linux, and this doesn't seem to happen with any other shells.  Has anyone
> seen this problem before?  Any ideas about how to fix it?
>
>  Thanks.

If you use linux 1.3.x then probably your signames.h file is wrong since zsh
thinks that the signals are defined in <linux/signal.h> instead of
<asm/signal.h>.  You can get beta10-hzoli10.3, can wait for beta11 or you can
edit the Makefile under the Src dir and give SIGNAL_H proper value.  In this
case you should delete signames.h and do a make.

Zoltan