Completions and Aliases

This is not an e-mail directed at the development of z-shell. What I
wanted to know was whether anyone knows how to have z-shell look at
the command line, and then use input from it (and the environment) in
if then statements.
	For example:
if I am in directory /foo I want aliases, bindings (key) and
completions to work differently than if I was in directory foobar.
	Also if I have foo already typed at the command prompt, can
aliases, bindings and completions be programed to react differently
than if they were triggered with foobar typed instead.
	Anyone who can help with this, please contact me either
through the z-shell mailing list or through a personal e-mail.
	Thanks in advance.
____ _____ _____
				Nosherwan J. Minwalla
				HWCC Box no. 1326,
				Ohio Wesleyan University,
				Delaware, OH 43015.
				Phone no. 614-368-2554
				e-mail (remote): nnminwal@xxxxxxxxxx
				       (local): nnminwal@xxxxxxxxxxxx

	"I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I
seem to be only a child playing on the sea shore... now and then
diverting myself in finding a smoother pebble or prettier shell while
the great ocean of truth lay before me all undiscovered."
					-- Sir Issac Newton

		   !-!-!-LIVE LONG AND PROSPER-!-!-!