Unidentified subject!

Hello,

Place 2 free 50 word classified ads that reach over 3,000 people per day
for 30 days absolutly FREE!!!  Just our way to introduce you to our site.
By the way if you are interested in reaching 25,000 people or more with
your classified ads, we're offering a 50% discount on our already
pre-qualified e-mail list.  To qualify for this discount, add the
words "50% discount" next to your name on the orderform located @
http://www.gatewayads.com/22696/email2.html

To place your 2 free classified ads go to
http://www.gatewayads.com

Thank you for your participation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Use Our Toll FREE 800# and earn a fortune!!! (Recorded Message)

By far the most easy way to earn thousands even millions of dollars!

It's FREE, no monthly commitment, and yet it's earning potential
is staggering. If you want to see hundreds if not thousands of
people join directly under you within 1 month then all you have
to do is call. (This program is appealing to non-MLMer's)

This program will also generate the leads you've been looking for to
help you with your other MLM ventures and it won't cost you a
dime.  (In our first two weeks we had over 200 sign-ups and we
never spent any money on advertising).

Check it out. 1-800-299-6232 Ext 2000 Sponsor ID# da-6817100
(This recorded message is changing the way MLM is done)