zsh v 2.6-beta13 bug (fwd)

I wrote:
::Additionally, on HP, after doing that, I can sometimes crash zsh, if I do:
::1. '~' (as described above)
::2. 'j' 'k' 'j' 'k'... (until there's a beep)
:?? You shouldn't get a beep on this sequence except when at the beginning/end
:of your history list and the beep will be on the first 'k'/'j'.  So I assume
:you mean lots of 'j's and 'k's until there's a beep (?)

Whoops. This was a dumb thing to say.  Sorry.  It's been a long time since
I've used vi for much more than quick changes to programs.  (Don't you
sometimes wish there was cancellation for email like there is for news).

::3. 'a' (add) ' ' (any character)  (a '^Q' suddenly appears on the command line)
::4. <CTRL>-'c' (break)
::zsh: 13975 bus error  zsh -f
::On SunOS, after step 4, the shell doesn't crash but instead freezes.
:
:Even then, I couldn't replicate this second part on NetBSD.

I still couldn't replicate this second part on NetBSD.
--
Mason [G.C.W]  mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"