is anyone using non-POSIX signals?

Is anyone using zsh (say newer than beta8) on a machine
that doesn't have POSIX signals?  When you run configure
on your machine, one of the tests should say something like

checking what style of signals to use... POSIX_SIGNALS

I'm curious if anyone has been using zsh on a machine that
returns BSD_SIGNALS or SYSV_SIGNALS for this configure check.

I'm planning on doing some more work on the signals code
and wondered if keeping all the compatability code around
was useful to anyone.  I believe almost every machine around
should have the posix signals by now.

rc