Re: Yikes! Missing Patches in zsh-2.6-beta14...

Eskandar wrote:
> Zoltan submitted some patches when zsh-2.6 was in beta12 and beta13.
> Neither made it into beta13 or beta14.  Here are the patches (one is
> slightly modified).  They address two problems:
[...]

There are much more patches missing from beta14 from me and from other
people.  About the init_term patch you included from me, I did not put it
into my release I used your patch doing the same in zle_misc.c in
putprompt().  I think that's a better placs for that.  That was in atricle
791.

But promptsubst could cause other severe problems without the patch I
posted in article 792 and some other patches I did not posted yet since
they probably do not apply cleanly to the baseline.

I'll make a new release based on beta14 this weekend.

Bye,

Zoltan