Re: zsh-2.6-beta17 : compiling on SCO - results

    Hi,

In message <199605150215.MAA11431@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Peter Bray wrote:
>and in Src/system.h to comment out the following sections :
>
>/* PDB Modification for SCO
>#ifdef __sco
>struct timezone {
>    short minutes;
>};
>#endif
>*/

I remember putting something like this in because struct timezone was missing
from the include files I had access to at that time, way back. It seems to be
there now.

>It would seem that sys/select.h redefines timeval and that timezone is
>already defined. I think that some a little more fundamental may be wrong
>(ie the configure on SCO)

How about SCO's include files instead? ;)

Groetjes,
Jos
--
Jos Backus           _/  _/_/_/                                 R-IS/SNB
                    _/  _/   _/                       Oce-Nederland B.V.