compctl bug in 2.6-betat17

I think I have found a bug in release 2.6-beta17 with regards to
compctl.

I have the following line in my .zshrc

# rm Emacs backup and autosave files first
compctl -g "*\~(D) \#*\#(D)" + -f rm
FIGNORE=".o:~"

which allows me to complete to an EMACS backup or autosave file when
removing files but to ignore backup files for other commands.

With zsh 2.5.03, it works as expected, but not with 2.6-beta17.  For
example. with both files .zshrc and .zshrc~

rm .zs<TAB>

expands to

"rm .zshrc\~"   (with 2.5.03) and to

"rm .zshrc"     (with 2.6-beta17)

I have built both versions of zsh under HP-UX 9.05 with the HP C compiler.

Thanks,

Alain Caron
Bell-Northern Research, Montr?al, Qu?bec, Canada
email: alainc@xxxxxxxxx
phone: 514-765-7718 or ESN 852-7718