Re: Programmable completion bug in beta18

> extendedglob seems to be involved in the behaviour alain found as well:

No, that's a completely different bug.

> ac> compctl -g "*\~(D) \#*\#(D)" + -f rm
> ac> FIGNORE=".o:~"

This does not work even if glob_subst is set.

>   % compctl -g "*~(D) #*#(D)" + -f rm

You did not use backslashes here.  The problem is that remnulargs() should
probably be called before globlist() in the relevant part of zle_tricty.c,
but I have to think about it a little to figure out the right solution.  An
alternative solution is to ignore INULL characters in glob.c.

Zoltan