Re: seg fault on $(dgqhghdqwdhqwjq) : beta19

In your mail, you said:
> Rather a large core file, but it takes no time to dump.  So maybe
> it's not real. A peculiarity of SunOS 4.1.3?

I believe the size of the core file is a SunOS peculiarity (and I don't
think it's real either -- I used to ged "400M" core files without a
slightest change in df output).

As per the bug itself, I could not reproduce it on SunOS, but running a
non-existent command in backquotes returns me to the current directory (I
have autocd setopt-ed). I think this also counts as a bug. Oh, yes, I did
reproduce it on Linux, like:

Script started, file is typescript
gnjilux% setopt autocd
gnjilux% echo $ZSH_VERSION
2.6-beta19
gnjilux% pwd
/home/hniksic/work/zsh-2.6-beta19
gnjilux% $(obviously_not_in_path)
zsh: command not found: obviously_not_in_path
zsh: segmentation fault  $(obviously_not_in_path)
gnjilux%

It is kernel 1.99.7.

--
hniksic@xxxxxxx              |  Student of electrical engineering