Re: execcmd() reordering

> Oh, absolutely!  Does this change mean I can't interrupt long globs???
> This would be terrible - esp. if the glob goes into a loop.

Do not worry.  Zsh never forked for builtins and you were able to interrupt
things like echo **/*.  This is not changed.  ^Z will not work for
suspending external commands but other than that there should be no
noticable change unless something is backgrounded.  ^Z never worked for
builtins and shell functions and the number of arguments that can be passed
to external commands is always limited by the OS (although on modern
systems this limit is very high).

Zoltan