Re: -M options

----------ONLY HEADERS ABOVE THIS LINE------------

> I rationalised that -M could refer to coMMands.  It would also mean
> that the two options meaning the same thing to several builtins would
> be -m and -M, which makes it a little easier to remember.

Why does it have to be an option to all these commands? Why not
a make the command name an argument to another command, i.e.

  xxxx typeset

(where xxxx is a new command) or even better

  print -L typeset

instead of

  typeset -M

--
 Goran Larsson              Phone: +46 13 299588  FAX: +46 13 299022
 Approve AB                        +46 589 12810       +46 589 16901