[beta20] job control bug?

[ Though the following was obtained from the test1 release, I'm still
seeing it in the beta20 just released today ]

Here's a strange sequence.

I had stopped an xemacs process, did an rlogin to another host (named
`roberts' below), and suspended that session via `~^Z'.

Now look,

  zsh: 13190 suspended  rsh roberts
  $ %1
  /usr/bin/fg[8]: fg: no such job # /usr/bin/fg?? what?
  $ which fg
  fg: shell built-in command
  $ jobs
  [1]  - 13084 suspended  xemacs
  [3]  + 13190 suspended  rsh roberts
  $ %1
  /usr/bin/fg[8]: fg: no such job
  $ %xemacs
  /usr/bin/fg[8]: fg: no such job
  $ setopt autoresume
  $ xemacs
  /usr/bin/fg[8]: xemacs: Arguments must be %job or process ids
  $ jobs
  [1]  - 13084 suspended  xemacs
  [3]  + 13190 suspended  rsh roberts
  $ fg
  [3]  - continued  rsh roberts

at which point I logged off of roberts and was able to resume the
xemacs process.

Both hosts are solaris-2.5 machines running zsh-2.6-beta20-test1. In
case it's relevant, my login shell is /bin/csh (I exec zsh out of a
.cshrc file).

--
  -mb-