Re: % bug in beta20-test1

> hzoli@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > > This is supposed to fixed this (plus the same bug which occurred with
> > > autoresume).
> >
> > I did not try this patch but it seems that things like command %1 or
> > foo=%1 ; $foo will trigger autoresume.
>
> The second of these was entirely deliberate.  I still think that's
> preferable.

I do not see why.  You can always use fg $foo explicitely.

>  You can handle the first by looking at the command flags
> when checking.

I know that (but cflags should be used instead of cmd->flags).  But there
is an other problem.  With your patch \%1 also triggers autoresume so it is
not possible to execute a command beginning with a % (but correct me if I'm
wrong, I did not try your patch).

foo=%1 ; $foo never worked and noone complaind about it.

Zoltan