Re: zsh-2.6-beta21 released

>> On Thu, 20 Jun 1996 00:42:20 +0100 (BST),
>> Clive Messer(CM) wrote:

CM> On Wed, 19 Jun 1996, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
>> The texinfo documentation is updated but it does not contains the changes
>> in the manual between beta20 and beta21.

CM> Patch includes the changes.

I've applied this patch and re-generated the html files via
texi2html-1.50. The URL is still

	http://www.mal.com/zsh/Doc/test/

where zsh.texi.gz is version 2.03.

BTW, with the recent change to the meaning of `<>', shouldn't the
following patch be applied? Or is that change not considered
permanent?

$ diff -c zshexpn.1.orig zshexpn.1
*** zshexpn.1.orig      Thu Jun 20 14:57:32 1996
--- zshexpn.1   Thu Jun 20 14:57:50 1996
***************
*** 489,496 ****
  matches any number in the range x to y, inclusive.
  If x is omitted, the number must be less than or equal to y.
  If y is omitted, the number must be greater than or equal to x.
! A pattern of the form \fB<\->\fP or
! simply \fB<>\fP matches any number.
  .TP
  \fB^x\fP
  matches anything except the pattern x.
--- 489,495 ----
  matches any number in the range x to y, inclusive.
  If x is omitted, the number must be less than or equal to y.
  If y is omitted, the number must be greater than or equal to x.
! A pattern of the form \fB<\->\fP matches any number.

--
  -mb-