Slight adjustment to aclocal.m4 for SINIX

Hi!

The general problem with ANSI C on our system (SINIX MIPS + C-DS):

compiler can be run in several modes - K&R, ANSI, and `strict' ANSI. In
K&R it still accepts prototypes, but doesn't obey ANSI rules - so it
cannot be seen as ANSI conform; in ANSI it is O.K.; in `strict' mode some
headers magically disappear and nothing compiles ;)

configure checks only for STDC and wether protoypes are accepted - thus
our cc fools it in believing it deals with ANSI, ehich is not the case.

I added additional check: if first check for proto is succesful, check, if
compiler *rejects* passing wrong parameter to function. If yes, it could
be seen as ANSi with a little greater probability ;0)

I hope, it won't cause the check fail on other systems - if it will cause
problems, well, I can add check for mips-sni*. But if check fails, it
would mean non-ANSI compiler!!!

-kansi hast to be before -Xc, because -Xc puts cc in `strict' mode
(documented nowhere - but is a fact).

thanks if you accept it

greetings

Andrej Borsenkow 		Fax:   +7 (095) 252 01 05
SNI ITS Moscow			Tel:   +7 (095) 252 13 88

NERV:  borsenkow.msk		E-Mail: borsenkow.msk@xxxxxx