Re: New zed and refresh bug

Zoltan wrote:
:It demonstrates a zle bug.  Just load this zed function, unset the BAUD
:parameter (to get half-screen scrolls in zed), invoke zed -f zed, and use
:the up-arrow to move to the top of the function.  On a 80x25 Linux console
:with ncurses a bogous `if [[ -f $dir/$1 ]' appears on the 5th screen line
:after the second half-screen scroll.

This doesn't happen on any system I'm on.
Can anyone else reproduce this on any other systems?  I don't have access
to linux at the moment (a guy at work has got it but his computer's dead at
the moment :-(
--
Mason [G.C.W]  mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"