problem with multicomp

With pre5, I get this:

zsh%  cd mem/7/ar
zsh: sofar[2]: parameter not set

Also, I have autocd enabled, but multicomp doesn't get invoked when
press TAB.

On another issue, I missed the explanation about nocorrect now being a
builtin. Why is this so? This is inconsistent. The other modifiers
should then also be builtins. Also, if you use "noglob nocorrect etc."
it doesn't work, you have to do "nocorrect noglob etc.". I think it
should work, because noglob should work with anything, including
nocorrect.

Carlos