Re: patches to give colorized file listings

I like it, but there are a couple of things I don't like.

The technical one is that it seems to depend on the listtypes option,
so I can either have colours and characters indicating the types, or
characters indicating the types, or nothing.  I'd like to be able to
have just colours.

The other one is an IPR problem: it uses the patch that gives the GNU
fileutils package colourized ls (included in the latest fileutils), so
what's the copyright position on this?  Personally, I don't care, but I
thought some people wanted to keep zsh from being infected with the
GPL?

--
Bruce Stephens			| email: B.Stephens@xxxxxxxxxxx
Utrecht University              | telephone: +31 30 2534630