Re: Distribution terms

On Aug 27,  1:04pm, Greg J. Badros wrote:
} Subject: Re: Distribution terms
}
} PostPrompt mechanism (nobody has said anything about that?  Anybody like
} this idea?)

My only reaction is that I'd never want the timeout set to anything
greater than zero.  Zsh has no business waking up and blatting output
to my terminal in the midst of output that some other program may be
generating.  The potential for confusion is too great; I don't need,
for example, a chunk of "make" output lopped out of my xterm window and
stuffed into the title bar because zsh was trying to postprompt at the
same instant make was echoing its next command.

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern

New male in /home/schaefer: