Re: 3.0.1-test on cray

>        cc  -o zsh builtin.o compat.o cond.o exec.o glob.o hashtable.o  hist.o init.o input.o jobs.o lex.o linklist.o loop.o  math.o mem.o params.o parse.o sign
>als.o subst.o text.o  utils.o watch.o zle_bindings.o zle_hist.o zle_main.o  zle_
>misc.o zle_move.o zle_refresh.o zle_tricky.o zle_utils.o  zle_vi.o zle_word.o -l
>dir -ltermcap
> ldr-334 cc: CAUTION
>     File 'libdir.a' cannot be found in any of the search directories.

-ldir doesn't exist but it's being used anyway.  This happens because
the compiler only gives a warning for this type of failure.  Difficult
to avoid, but not fatal.

> ldr-133 cc: WARNING
>     Unsatisfied external references have been encountered.
>
> Unsatisfied external references
> Entry name      Modules referencing entry
>
> nis_list        zle_tricky$c

That means it thinks you have NIS, but you don't have the library for
it.  configure checks for existence of ypcat; I think it should check
for the library functions instead.

-zefram